Traduce mi Blog

sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

DENIM OBSESSION

¡Estamos de finde! 


¡Por fin estoy de vacaciones, las necesitaba como necesito beber agua!
Ayer  estrené mis vacaciones con unas fotos para el blog.


Finally I'm on vacation, I needed them as I need to drink water! 
Yesterday I released my vacation with some pictures for the blog.

Cuanto más se acerca el verano más me gusta el "total denim".
The more the summer gets closer I like "total denim"

 Como siempre dice Luise Roe "los zapatos de tacón rojo son los zapatos más sexys"
As always Luise Roe says "red high heel shoes are the sexiest shoes"





 El me llama cariñosamente "Sorriso" 
He says to me "Sorriso" 

 Los accesorios son la clave de un look
Zapatos de tacón de ZARA y bolso de lazos de Bimba y Lola
Accessories are the key  
 Shoes are from ZARA and  ties bag from Bimba y Lola
 Hoy suena en mis oídos la canción "RATHER BE" de CLEAN BANDIT  feat  JESS  GLYNNE
Me quedo con esta frase "BUT AS LONG AS YOU ARE WITH ME THERE´S NO PLACE  I´D RATHER BE"

Today rings in my ears the song "RATHER BE" CLEAN BANDIT feat JESS GLYNNE 

I'll take this sentence "BUT AS LONG AS YOU ARE WITH ME THERE'S NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE"



¡Buenos días bombones!
Good morning sweeties!

See you soon...
PETITECOCO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips